Monday, June 28, 2010 4:39 AM By Tiqaah Flizzow
Can i stop where i start ? and start where i stop . Argh ~ I'm just mentally unstable . And what Farid predicted about what's my characteristic was true . Imma unstable girl . Although imma ( D ) person . those who know about the D.I.S.C thinggy will understand about this . Im the only ( D ) type person in class . *proud* lolz . but I'm unstable . you know why ? cause imma D & I . which is same level meaning Imma unstable . cause i somehow like a split personality . you can't have two personality at one go , am i right ? So im having two personality at one go . which is not normal . Okay , frankly i've done the same test before during LMSC . And i get ( D ) which is Dominance . In terms of NPCC . I'm a Dominance person . who excel well in Discipline . my weakness is being self-centered , high ego & doesn't want to listen to others . i lead you follow . not you lead i follow . geddit ? basically it was true enough . And second highest was ( I ) which is Influence . so you geddit ? both test i get the same alphabet . just that LMSC imma stable kid with Dominance . But this time round imma D & I . when i ponder over what Farid's say , it was merely true . i think too much , and unstable . better understanding imma fickle minded . i want this yet i want that too . thats why i got D & I which make me unstable . argh ~ think too much about it make me wanna puke ~ anyway next month injection again . i dont want can , mama ? im scared .