Wednesday, May 26, 2010 3:38 AM By Tiqaah Flizzow
May peace be upon you (:

i act . i pretend . i lie . i cheat . i cry . i hypocrite . i loser . i liar . i backstabber . anything you can think of . i admit i'm one . so , do you ~ i pretend to be strong while in the inside was crying flooding my whole lung . and cause my intensity arouse vigorously . what do you expect ? im still a girl although i dont act like one . i got reason for this . Life puts me in this difficult situation . When i was little i use to get beaten by daddy . Daddy beat me merciless . I tell this , not that i want you to sympathize me . But i guess the grudges i keep for daddy make me to be like this . I love him . despite of all bruises & those words come from his mouth i still love him . But im sorry i still have that grudges although i dont take vengeance/revenge as the solution to solve problem . I keep it safely inside . remember me im not ATIQAH that little girl you use to beat . I change ~ I love you , daddy/mummy/sister(s). I keep my mouth shut does not mean im dead . Im there learning how cruel life could be .