Thursday, April 29, 2010
7:46 AM
By Tiqaah Flizzow

I'M PISS-ED OFF . & I MEAN IT . PISS-ED OFF !
Gotta get onto my feet . I swear from tomorrow onward i won't procrastinate my works . i know it seems abit too late . but never to late before the deadline , cause i know i can do it ! i believe in myself . I'm not letting anyone take advantage of me anymore . cause i had enough from you guys . And i literally MEAN IT . Fame over my hardwork ? sorry , no more . this gonna be last and fore most . easy said then done . have you ever put your self in others shoe ? stop being self-centered . if you stress , then , what am i ? enjoy being stress out ? lols . i got lots of other things to be done . but i procrastinate it , i do know my limit . & hell yeah , know your limit too . cause i dont tolerate people behave as though they are superior and must be treated one step higher then others . cause you are no better then others . Not pointing , but letting my anger out here . cause i know some people just couldn't accept the fact what people says about them . so , im being nice for now . gyeah For now . Nadzri teach me to be patience , cause patience is the key to success (:
I'm still restless & pissssssssssssssssssss (;
Gotta get onto my feet . I swear from tomorrow onward i won't procrastinate my works . i know it seems abit too late . but never to late before the deadline , cause i know i can do it ! i believe in myself . I'm not letting anyone take advantage of me anymore . cause i had enough from you guys . And i literally MEAN IT . Fame over my hardwork ? sorry , no more . this gonna be last and fore most . easy said then done . have you ever put your self in others shoe ? stop being self-centered . if you stress , then , what am i ? enjoy being stress out ? lols . i got lots of other things to be done . but i procrastinate it , i do know my limit . & hell yeah , know your limit too . cause i dont tolerate people behave as though they are superior and must be treated one step higher then others . cause you are no better then others . Not pointing , but letting my anger out here . cause i know some people just couldn't accept the fact what people says about them . so , im being nice for now . gyeah For now . Nadzri teach me to be patience , cause patience is the key to success (:
I'm still restless & pissssssssssssssssssss (;
